1.Where can I board?
2. May I bring my own snacks or drinks?
On our boats we have a bar on board so it is not possible to bring your own drinks. Wine, champagne and food can be brought at an additional cost.
3. Is there a toilet available?
Yes, all boats are equipped with a toilet.
4. Is there a music system available?
Yes, all boats are equipped with a music system with AUX (phone) connection. It is possible to play your own music on board
5. Can I sail in bad weather?
Yes, all boats can be covered and heated.
6. Can I bring my dog on board?
No, pets are not allowed on board.
7. Is the boat wheelchair accessible?
By default, our boats are not wheelchair accessible. However, the boats are usually wide enough to accommodate wheelchairs, so if someone can still walk a short distance we are happy to help them on board.
8. Is it possible to sail with a guide?
A cruise in Amsterdam is an experience in itself. Your cruise can be made even more special by booking a professional guide. On board, the guide talks about the city’s history, special architecture and other facts.
9. Do the boats have a fixed layout?
The interior of the boats can be customized as desired. Our team will be happy to advise you on the options for an atmospheric and comfortable cruise in Amsterdam.
10. Is it possible to stop by to discuss options and view the boats?
You are welcome to stop by our office to customize your cruise booking and view the boats. Our office is located on the Singel and we are available Monday through Friday to help you with all your questions. Feel free to call or email us to schedule a meeting.
11. The website lists packages starting at 15 people. We want to come with fewer people. Is that allowed?
Of course, you are also welcome with a group smaller than 15 people. However, the price of boat rental remains the same and because of this, the price per person automatically goes up.